Your privacy is very important to us. We want to make your experience on the Internet as enjoyable and rewarding as possible, and we want you to use the internet’s vast array of information, tools, and opportunities with complete confidence.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
● Internal record keeping.
● We may use the information to improve our products and services.
● Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act of 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Browser Level Information:
● We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
● From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites:
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information:
- You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Success Rockets® web servers may automatically collect information about a site user’s IP address, browser type and the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the website or not) and which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the website or not) by reading this information from the user’s browser (information provided by every user’s browser). This information is collected in a database and used – in an aggregated, anonymous manner – in our internal analysis of traffic patterns within our website. This information is automatically logged by most websites. Success Rockets® may also use a third party to collect information, including through the use of web beacons and expressly disclaim responsibility for information collected through them.
Our Company Commitment to Children’s Privacy:
- Protecting children’s privacy is especially important to us. It is our policy to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and all other applicable laws. Therefore we restrict our web site to persons eighteen years or older.
- YOU MUST BE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OR OLDER TO ACCESS THIS WEB SITE. IF YOU ARE UNDER EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ACCESS THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY REASON. DUE TO THE AGE RESTRICTIONS FOR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, NO INFORMATION OBTAINED BY THIS WEB SITE FALLS WITHIN THE CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT AND IS NOT MONITORED AS DOING SO.
- As to the practices described herein, you may contact us through the contact information provided in public forums. Please remember that any information you may disclose in any Subscriber Directory, or other public areas of our websites or the internet, becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in these public areas.
In the Event of Sale or Bankruptcy:
- The ownership of Success Rockets® may change at some point in the future. Should that occur we want this site to be able to maintain a relationship with you. In the event of a sale, merger, public offering, bankruptcy, or other change in control of Success Rockets® your information may be shared with the person or business that owns or controls this site.
- Opting out of receiving information from third parties will not affect our right to transfer your information to a new owner, but your choices will continue to be respected regarding the use of your information.
- If you have any questions about this Privacy Policing: this web site.
Revisions to This Policy:
Success Rockets® updated June 6, 2013